Sunday 10 May 2015

Having a Paddle!

Commissions now accepted! This is getting nearer to what I want to produce. still unsure about what paper works best, though. I've just got hold of some posh Stonehenge paper which I'll be trying very soon. at over a quid a sheet I need to be sure what I'm doing! This is on Bristol Board again, which I've still got issues with. Bhg's play a big part in filling my sketchbooks up as they're always available, never easy and adopt a variety of poses (there's a joke in there somewhere!). This particular bird kept padding away in its quest for morsels, returning to this three quarter pose, which I thought would be worth portraying.
Seriously, if anyone has a favourite species, or something they've found and would like it immortalizing in coloured pencil then I'm your man! So long as I've got some sketches to work from then I'll do them for free - I'm just keen to get something out there.
Thanks or looking.
Russ
                                        Field sketch of BHG, Old Moor, 18th April 2015
It's in there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment